Presenting…..30-POUNDS LOST PHOTOS!!!
The INCREDIBLY talented Nathan and Amy of Nathan Russell Photography found some time in their ridiculously busy schedules to do an amazingly fun shoot last night. I mean, this would not have happened without Nathan’s brilliant photography, Amy’s fabulous styling (and sweeping skills?), and my….um….absurdity.
First, Amy busted out the fan. That’s right, everyone – I did a photo shoot with a fan.
You guys, thirty pounds feels good. Technically I’m at 35 lost as of last week, but I’m a little nervous about what the scale will say on Saturday, so I don’t want to speak too soon. Do you know when the last photo shoot we had was? January 20. That’s a little depressing – but those first 20 pounds came off pretty fast. The only thing I can do is work HARD to get to 40 pounds lost!
As promised, I will do a list of 10 things for each 10 pounds. This time:
TEN THINGS I LOVE TO DO TO BURN SOME CALORIES
- Walk up in the Far West neighborhood
- Cardio Dance Party at 24 Hour Fitness!
- Ab workout from the Nike Training Club app
- Parking far away from Target
- Ralking the trail by WRG’s place (around Arbor Walk)
- Free-weights (but I learned from WRG, who knows what he’s doing!)
- Taking a break from work by walking around the building
- Walking a dog if I had one but I don’t so this one isn’t real
Okay, so that’s not the best list I’ve done, but it will work for today. I hope you enjoyed the photos – time to think of what to do for my 40-pound shoot!
Let’s kick the rest of this week’s ass, friends. It’s begging for it.